Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Just giving this a bump, anyone changed their stance since the recent court document publication?

If you’ve not seen it it’s all over twitter and doesn’t paint Depp and his legal team in the best light.

If anything it shows how he played up some ‘evidence’ depending on how you take it.

Edit: also looks like a bunch of celebs have withdrawn support from his statement after the verdict.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Last edited:
Soldato
Just briefly read the Twitter thread, very pro heard with some responses coming through stating Heard also hid evidence of more people saying she was violent.

I dont think anyone denied how messed up they are but it doesnt take away from the purpose of the trial or the verdict.

There was defamation for personal gain and they both need serious help.

Soldato
Agreed...it all comes down to the event itself. I don't doubt the Uber pro Jonny fans crowd funding to get this stuff released though, lol. Have stated a few times that the size of the red pill folk in this very thread took must have been enormous.

Caporegime
Just LOL when your actual ife revolves around other people - better people from or with money, and circumstance, I mean like you but so much better in every meaningful way, even when they are not at the top of their game, even like 40% of that - but you're all BOO HOO OH NO JOHNNY DID A BAD and/or AMBER DID A HEARD ON IT??!

Noobs.

e: Imagine being Elon Musk and you are a fat rich (not you - you are probably poor) chud. Hold that thought for 20 seconds. Release. Just LOL.

Soldato
Twitter thread with a very pro Heard stance:

Documents in full (from what i've seen): https://andreaburkhart.com/documents

Edit: Disclaimer to say that I won't pretend to know enough about the case to side with anyone, just curious about the general views people have of both Heard and Depp in regards to the case and past history.
Cocaincross is a known liar who's threads have been debunked numerous times. Don't believe anything that account says without varifying it yourself . Same goes for kamilla and Ivana Escalera. ie:

We all know that's a lie, but the pro-Heard nutbars and calling for a boycott when it was crazy cat lady Elaine who said Heard used that exact makeup in her opening statement. We all know that, but they're lying anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol, twitter blew up recently when Laura Bockov, aka TheRealLauraB, asked k4mil1aa, a very prominent super pro-Heard bile spewer on Twitter, if she was Chrisanta White CEO of Shane Communications (Heard's PR team)

(i recommend reading the thread)

It's a pretty big deal if it turned out that it was Heard's PR team behind that account as, as i said before, K4milla was a known liar and spreader of disinformation. She willingly encouraged the (real) doxxing of content creators like TUG and others, played on the heard strings of DV survivors, twisted everything that happened inside the court and outside to form a pro-Heard narrative.

Well, straight away Chrisanta reactivated her dormant twitter account and posted this in which she accuses Laura of doxxing her:

Laura has now apparently received a cease and desist (for asking a question.....) but the most amusing thing of all is k4mil1aa went and deleted her account on the same day that Chrisanta reactivated hers. PR team at defcon 5 anyone?

5dHmmaS.png

Here's Colonel Kurtz's summary of the drama:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom