Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I love Bens face. Not just that poster, but, sitting in his chair in court and his expression is so good. I don't know what expression it is, it's just, I dunno, thinking he can't wait to do the closing arguments type of look because he knows theres, bugger all on Johnny,
His expression is: I am better than you but I'll wait politely while you pass the time and then I will finish you because I have a huge brain; later I'll mow the lawn.

Dude is rad as heck.

Soldato
Only one more day to go before the mayhem starts again, gonna be an interesting week to say the least.

There's talk that Depps team may push for a motion to strike Heards counter case due to lack of evidence.
Heards team have just 8 hours remaining to prove to the jury (and world) that she isn't a complete psycho liar.
Depp's team have 18 hours remaining to lark about and potentially the chance to go unchecked with new witnesses if Heards team run out of time.

Closing statements and verdict due Friday, Depp goes first, followed by AH, then Depp gets to do a rebuttal.

Soldato
What exactly is on trial here by the way being a defamation trial?
Its not about domestic violence is it? its about loss of earnings/reputation due to spreading lies/gossip in the media.
Depp's team have plenty of proof of the loss of his earnings (its obvious), meanwhile Amber turd was making chump change in comparison. Only one of their careers has been torn apart due to claims with no evidence whatsoever.

Like what are the jury actually coming to a conclusion about at the end of this? so far Turds team have yet to prove any claims she made.

Last edited:
Soldato
defamation

JD claims AH lied about her DV/SV claims
AH counter claims JD did do what she said he did.

So far it would seem the evidence for her counter claim is extremely lackluster
While his claim she lied is blatantly obvious, specially on the SV claims which is what the op-ed article she wrote claimed.

Soldato
If its just a case of if turd is a liar isn't it a obvious win for Depp at this point?
They have obsoletely nothing apart from Turds word on the matter (which is being repeated by other people testifying, its all just Turds word.

Soldato
If its just a case of if turd is a liar isn't it a obvious win for Depp at this point?
They have obsoletely nothing.
As this, is a matter of law; the exact wording of JD's lawsuit that his team would have put forth is important. So just because she is lying does not necessarily mean he wins.

Back
Top Bottom