Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Anyone been punched in the face before, you know how much it hurts, now imagine being punched in the face with a knuckle duster, because that's what it would feel like it with those chonky rings that Depp wears.

Soldato
Anyone been punched in the face before, you know how much it hurts, now imagine being punched in the face with a knuckle duster, because that's what it would feel like it with those chonky rings that Depp wears.
I was in the hospital as I was knocked clean out with a broken nose and jaw after being on the other end of a brass knuckle attack. Those rings would act in a similar way.

Camille is just throwing pictures showing there is no damage anywhere while she is claiming to have broken her nose, this is hilarious.

Soldato
shes going to cry. FOR REAL. I can sense t.
We can only hope just to see her crack, but she may be unable to produce them.
Everything Camille has just shown is better than everything else show in the past few weeks, accusing her lawyer of withholding "evidence" as-well haha

Soldato
and now the doc missed everything out of her report. i swear to christ she's going to blame someone on this forum next, she's been through everyone else it seems.

Back
Top Bottom