Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

When she talks to her own team and gets to illustrate her story - no tears emotion comes on and she relives the so called horror.
When she gets cross examined she turns into a stern faced terrible poker player trying to out lawyer the lawyer???

Man of Honour
She really is an insufferable *****

Her blatant lying and changing of her story every 5 minutes is ridiculous. It’s good to see it all unravel every time she’s on the stand though, she really is her own worst enemy in this trial

Soldato
I'm at the point now where I just feel sorry for her, she clearly has some issues, the diagnosis from Dr Curry was probably fairly accurate and she needs help. Yesterday was a bloodbath, when it was over she darted out the side door as quick as possible, if she has any sense at all she would be considering a plea deal and admit to being at fault and that she needs help for her mental health conditions.

If she continues the lies though she is absolutely screwed.

Soldato
I'm at the point now where I just feel sorry for her, she clearly has some issues, the diagnosis from Dr Curry was probably fairly accurate and she needs help. Yesterday was a bloodbath, when it was over she darted out the side door as quick as possible, if she has any sense at all she would be considering a plea deal and admit to being at fault and that she needs help for her mental health conditions.

If she continues the lies though she is absolutely screwed.

This is where the Depps lawyers need to be careful. You can go too hard on a witness and actually swaying the jury towards them through sympathy. Excluding Dr Curry, even the medical report that didn't list any injuries etc.. showed a bunch of issues. ADHD, Insomnia etc...

Some deal where she admits to being at fault part at fault but doesn't pay damages would probably be best for her.

Associate
Some deal where she admits to being at fault part at fault but doesn't pay damages would probably be best for her.
She can't deal, this is all or nothing, the winner takes all here. She admits fault her career is over, no one will touch her with a barge pole. She wins and shes back in business.

Depp is already a pariah in Hollywoods eyes, same goes for him, he loses and nothing changes, he is still in the cold, a win brings him back.

I do think though that even is Herd wins she may be a little to hot for holywood to handle right now so this may very well finish her career anyway. Or at least take away the big roles.

Soldato
She can't deal, this is all or nothing, the winner takes all here. She admits fault her career is over, no one will touch her with a barge pole. She wins and shes back in business.

Depp is already a pariah in Hollywoods eyes, same goes for him, he loses and nothing changes, he is still in the cold, a win brings him back.

I do think though that even is Herd wins she may be a little to hot for holywood to handle right now so this may very well finish her career anyway. Or at least take away the big roles.

She was lucky to get Aquaman in the first place. Her career is littered with tiny roles and she doesn't bring money to the box office. Also judging from her court appearance she is a terrible actor.

Man of Honour
Holy **** Camille is brilliant.
It's also good that there is a woman cross examining Heard, rather than a man. It prevents an image to the jury of yet another man being rough on her and Heard having to defend herself against an aggressive man.

Man of Honour
She admits fault her career is over, no one will touch her with a barge pole.

Her career should already be over after this regardless of the result, and if it isn't, then Hollywood needs to stop pretending it cares about these movements. It would be beyond hypocritical of that whole industry to let her carry on getting roles

Soldato
She was lucky to get Aquaman in the first place. Her career is littered with tiny roles and she doesn't bring money to the box office. Also judging from her court appearance she is a terrible ac

Based on her previous roles in film being pretty minor league (small parts in danish girl and magic mike xxl) she got the role of Mera in Justice League while she was with JD and contracts for future films were agreed in 2016 prior to the divorce. Aquaman was and still is her biggest role to date for which she earned $1m for a lead female role.

She used her releationship with JD to advance her career from minor roles that barely paid anything (earning <$100k per role) to high profile lead actress roles, when she got what she needed, she looked for a way out, and what better way out than to play the "I'm a victim card" which fit in perfectly with the rapidly rising number of #metoo cases at the time.

Man of Honour
Can we just spin back to the most brutal part of the cross and especially where you can see Heard's internal collapse? NO wonder she ran out of the courtroom as soon as the day ended. Wonder what will go down today lol.

Man of Honour
The way she goes from looking at the jury after every sentence at the start when being asked about the money, as if to say "Yes, I did pledge all that money, aren't I wonderful? I'm so kind", yet ends up looking completely idiotic by the end, is just so, so good to watch

Associate
Her career should already be over after this regardless of the result, and if it isn't, then Hollywood needs to stop pretending it cares about these movements. It would be beyond hypocritical of that whole industry to let her carry on getting roles
Yes I already said I think her career will be very limited now regardless of the outcome.

But the problem is if she wins she still gets to be the victim of domestic abuse.

Associate
I don't find it good to watch, I think its brutal to watch, it's the nearest we will ever get to a public execution.
She deserves everything she gets. The reason for me thinking this is because she promised all 7 million bucks to 2 charities right away after the settlement yet she lied about it and kept the money.

She got the good publicity with the promise and broke it. This is telling me what she is really like.

Soldato

I personally think Depp, regardless of the outcome will be offered work. Pretty much the whole of the planet that has a vested interest in this case can see through Ambers lies. We all know he was ****** over by Amber, shes a freak. No doubt Depp has had is moments but this is about him trying to clear his name from all these allegations. I think he will win this, even if he doesn't, in a way it is still a win as we all saw within the first 30 minutes of the cross, that Amber has not got a leg to stand on.
If Amber wins, like you say, she will be too hot to handle. Everyone will side with Depp regardless.

Back
Top Bottom