Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Yes I already said I think her career will be very limited now regardless of the outcome.

But the problem is if she wins she still gets to be the victim of domestic abuse.
True, but who will believe her, apart from the #istandwithamber Turd Herd. Not being funny but if she was ****** with a bottle and she bled from her vagina, she wouldn't be walking for a good week without some discomfort. No ring imprints on her face from Depps rings, give over Amber. Full of **** love.

Edit: One thing that actually upsets me is Depps Jack Sparrow character. HE made that character, he nailed it. It is still one of the best characters to be put to the big screen. Knowing he will never play Jack Sparrow every again is upsetting. I Imagine it is for him too. I know Disney would never do this but, with them jumping the gun and letting him go over the nest Pirates film, IF he wins, they should give him the rights to that character. Amazon/Netflix could make a TV series about jacks adventures and Depp plays the part. **** Hollywood movie industry, Depp should do TV instead. I can imagine there are endless stories about the Pirates universe that would make great TV. Disney can keep Pirates of the Caribbean IP and Depp has the Jack Sparrow IP.
In an ideal world of course.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
He's already won in the eyes of the public. Whatever the outcome of the trial, he's won already as she's been exposed as physically abusive and as a liar. All the things she claimed before have been exposed and people can see this now.

The only people who are still supporting Amber are white knights who think she'll somehow see their tweets of support and sleep with them (or poo in their beds), or extreme feminists who would support her even if she was physically abusing him in court room in front of the cameras

Man of Honour
Yes I already said I think her career will be very limited now regardless of the outcome.

But the problem is if she wins she still gets to be the victim of domestic abuse.
She will no thanks to the social media crowd who remain tunnel visioned that she's the victim. These people are too smooth brained to ever see reality from fantasy and almost certainly share the same mental issues she does.

It's actually very frightening.

Soldato
I don't find it good to watch, I think its brutal to watch, it's the nearest we will ever get to a public execution.

I find it a tough watch for a different reason, when I see her physically trying to force herself to be emotional, cry, and be subjected to the worse acting I have the misfortune to see outside of an 80's horror b-movie and cringe hard internally. I will raise my hand and say I found her hot as hell in the past, especially as Mera in Aquaman. But now all I see is a hideous, scummy, ogre of a human being. And I hope never see her again on the screen in any form.

Caporegime
Was the 50m he's suing for loss of potential earnings?

He is, but he needed a number to take this to trial.

He did something odd with the Charity donations at divorce settlement, he paid Amber the settlement owed plus he donated in her name (i think) an additional sum to both, why would he do that?

I don't think he cares about the cash and i'm not sure he will want to see Amber destitute.

Soldato
The initial donations of 100k to each charity came direct from him, it was only after those initial payments were made that AH requested the entire 7m be paid directly to her, Depp agreed a schedule of payments which were verified and kept right up until the final payment was made in 2017 for $2.3 million.

AH testified multiple times that she had pledged paid the entire $7m to the charities, which was infact a lie as to date just over $1m had been paid, half of which was from Elon Musk, she considered it as inaddition to her payments, when both charities considered it as part of her pledge.

AH then justified the reason for her not keeping up with the payments were down to JD filing the defemation case so she could no longer afford the payments, the reality is that she had the entire $7m over a year before any such thing happened, which would mean there is absolutely no reason at all why she hadn't continued the payments other than she pocketed the money and ran.

Soldato
He is, but he needed a number to take this to trial.

He did something odd with the Charity donations at divorce settlement, he paid Amber the settlement owed plus he donated in her name (i think) an additional sum to both, why would he do that?

I don't think he cares about the cash and i'm not sure he will want to see Amber destitute.

He started paying out to the charities Amber nominated instead of paying her directly. Basically calling her bluff that she was going to donate it all to charity. Amber wasn't happy because she felt he would receive unfair tax breaks from this method and she said if he wants to donate $7 million to the charities instead of paying her then he instead needs to pay $14 million instead. So after the initial donations to the charities he paid Amber in full across a number of instalments. Amber then had 13 months to pay the money to the charities but instead chose to hold onto it for herself. Then Depp sued her and she has used this as an excuse for not paying in full.

Oh and she managed to manipulate Elon to transfer $500,000 to each charity in her name.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I just watched part of yesterdays performance that I'd missed at the time. Depp's council showed a picture of a table Heard had sent to her friend allegedly showing what she has to deal with every morning... coke lines strewn across the table, a tampon applicator (used for sniffing it), cigarette in an ashtray, drink glass sitting there.

But as pointed out by Depp's team, the coke lines were perfectly in tact with no residue, the cigarette was not smoked and no sign of ash in the ashtray and I could see the applicator appeared squeaky clean and the glass of beer or whatever was full with no signs of anyone drinking from it. It looked staged so she could send it to her friend "for support".

Last edited:
Soldato
Her friend, as in her future girlfriend who no longers speaks to her and refused to testify, so whats to say they weren't friends with benefits from the get go, considering AH let her stay rent free in penthouse 5.

Soldato
I just watched part of yesterdays performance that I'd missed at the time. Depp's council showed a picture of a table Heard had sent to her friend allegedly showing what she has to deal with every morning... coke lines strewn across the table, a tampon applicator (used for sniffing it), cigarette in an ashtray, drink glass sitting there.

But as pointed out by Depp's team, the coke lines were perfectly in tact with no residue, the cigarette was not smoked and no sign of ash in the ashtray and I could see the applicator appeared squeaky clean and the glass of beer or whatever was full with no signs of anyone drinking from it. It looked staged so she could send it to her friend "for support".
there were differences between the two photos too, she obviously had been unable to stop herslef trying to add to it and make it more incriminating - for eg, the "property of JD" pic magically appeared in one pic, i be she specifically added it to really make it obvious that everything shown was his. even the applicator :-/

Back
Top Bottom