Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato

Everything is possible, just down to how technically minded you are. I can't imagine anyone on her side being the kind of techy we are thinking of here though :p

I rarely pay attention to these behaviour/body language things, they aren't used in court as they are unreliable. If Howel is going to testify its over for AH.

Soldato
Have they shown footage of the jury on any of the feeds? I always thought they couldn't :confused:
The stream I am watching has a commenter that was in the 'crowd' (no idea what the actual name is lol) inside the court room. He reports on the jury with info like race, colour, estimate age etc. Juror A1 is the note taker, the juror next to him nods off but immediately sits to attention and starts taking notes when any of Ambers friends/witnesses are crossed. A very young jury apparently.

Soldato
I'm not convinced that these apparent injuries are even injuries yet, they look more like eye bags from lack of sleep. Certainly not the "two black eyes" that Rocky is saying they are. I've never seen a black eye look so incredibly tame like in these apparent photos.
they've just been showing photos of her and there's like two 1/2cm smudges under one eye - no swelling whatsoever, no blood vessels burst in the eye, nowt. literally looks like she took one of those eyebrow pencils or eyelash brushes and very carefully put a mark or two on.

Back
Top Bottom