This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to update the police, just in case they had reference of his phone number/someone who lives in that area matching the description. He's still in the flat, phoning away....

This thread is awesome, was showing that program and this thread to colleagues at work, they all find it amazing & now I need to keep them up to date on what happens!

This is fantastic.

+1 to someone doing this for giggles on an old phone and leaving it somewhere fun. A strip bar or the like would make for an interesting thread (not that this one fails in the interest department of course). In fact that would be an awesome thread, a bunch of members doing this with several phones and telling the story of the life their phone. Terribly geeky but cool :)

All leads to us being computer fanatics!

Think he got bored:
pic4fk.jpg

I think it's fairly unlikely he's going to discover Cerberus, or he'd have done so by now. I just need to wait for him to make a slip and then he's mine!

Last edited:
Could get done for handling stolen goods then?

Well you aren't going to get banged up for it are you?
Anyone could quite innocently have bought something that is stolen. There are plenty of dodgy pawn brokers and such near me that cater to criminals selling stolen goods. Of course that is different if it can be proved it was stolen by him, through fingerprints or such.

He's south west of northern general hospital in Sheffield. Probably about 2km from the hospital.

Hmmm, he's just invited a friend over tonight, this friend has his number listed on facebook. He only has 18 friends. One of them is the wrestler profile....

If the thief uninstalled Cerebrus then I presume the OP wouldn't be able to track it?

There's a hidden version of Cerberus that only appears as "System Framework" in app and task lists etc.

If he had the knowledge of Cerberus and knew it was on there it would easy to remove. However it's hidden nature makes it tough to spot! :p

Great thread, this is why my phone is rooted with Cerberus installed, just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom