This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got his entire phone book, names and numbers. Although he only uses their first names. Getting some hits for the numbers on facebook but I don't see my guy in their friends list, yet.

If you can access their FB photos you should look there for him tagged. As a young guy I'm sure he'll feature in plenty of 'night out' photo albums.

There is something to learn so far from this thread and that is DON'T USE A PASSWORD/KEY.

I hope you find your phone, you seem to be getting closer.

Will the app send you a email when the phone moves from that location?

This is probably a stupid question but how do we know that is the thief ? who is holding the phone that took the pic ?

We don't that's why in the unlikely event he is identifyed and apprehended he will never be convicted of the burglary
Unless of course further fingerprint/DNA or witness evidence at the crime scene incriminates him

pic2iqw.jpg

WOW, this threads nuts, good read tho, n here was me thinking the avg anti theft setup was good, can do a bunch of similar stuff with it, not sure about pic, but i know you can auto turn on/off the phone, unlock/lock, make calls and even make it sound an alarm, funniest thing is even if they turn it off you can switch it bk on again, unless they remove battery.

Good luck, hope u get the dam t-leaf

We don't that's why in the unlikely event he is identifyed and apprehended he will never be convicted of the burglary
Unless of course further fingerprint/DNA or witness evidence at the crime scene incriminates him

By the sounds of it, he's been popping into quite a few houses in the area. If they bust in and find a ridiculous amount of phones, isn't this enough?

By the sounds of it, he's been popping into quite a few houses in the area. If they bust in and find a ridiculous amount of phones, isn't this enough?

Wow!
It's not like the movies/TV, police can't just go around smashing in peoples doors willy nilly! They need warrants and court orders! Which they won't get on 'hear say' or flaky evidence !!

Well he's just deleted all my old contacts and text messages. Also removed the Samsung Dive security. He must have called about 40 people in the past hour, very strange. He's not moved from the couch and the GPS isn't close enough to say more than the block he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom