This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you install wallpapers?

This is what you can do:

cerberusstuff.jpg

Unfortunately, even though OP has effectively done all the police work for them (and more, probably), I suspect it's pretty low down on their list of priorities :(

Not really, as I said earlier in this thread - SYPD are cracking down on burglary at the moment and it looks like these people hit other houses as well.

No confirmation, no news. Grrrrr. Can't get down there either, well I could take a taxi but then I'm stood on my own in an estate waiting for who knows what to happen! The gf will be back with the can in about 20mins, might say I need to pop out to the shops!

No confirmation, no news. Grrrrr. Can't get down there either, well I could take a taxi but then I'm stood on my own in an estate waiting for who knows what to happen! The gf will be back with the can in about 20mins, might say I need to pop out to the shops!

I'd leave it to the coppers, you don't know who is in his house

Not really, as I said earlier in this thread - SYPD are cracking down on burglary at the moment and it looks like these people hit other houses as well.

Ah :) Well here's hoping they get round to this chap.

However, is all the evidence gathered so far usable in terms of warrant/prosecution? Because as soon as he gets an unfamiliar knock at the door (police), I imagine he'd dispose of the phone pretty easily...

I don't think I'd be off the phone to the police (presuming OP has another one LOL). I'm too cynical to just leave it with them, I'd be too worried about this kind of thing....

Knowing this country, the OP will probably get his phone back but then be done for breach of Data Protection and having to pay the poor thief £10k in compensation for breaching his human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom