** THIS PRODUCT BLOWS!!! **

Soldato
i have two little attachments in mine but cannot attach them to the unit. am i missing parts? instructions are crap.

that might be my problem, missing some bits. and the right instructions.

Ha, that got me initially.

Mine had the little nozzle pre-fitted to the long bendy tube, but I didn't realise that at first.

I couldn't work out how the brush part fitted, but realised you have to take off the little nozzle and then you can fit the brush to the long pipe, which then fits into one of the other attachments.

Yeh, the instructions aren't the best.

Apart from the (missing*) ESD brushes, you should have six distinct fittings.

EDIT:

*Just arrived! Thanks Nik and Bailey!

Last edited:
Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK

Yay, the brushes just arrived*, along with my new mom as promised, thanks!

*addressed to " F.A.O Keit", and missing the first part of my street name! :p

It got delivered to the nearest street that fitted (but not fully) the given address, luckily the chap it got delivered to gave it back to the postie, who then knocked me up and asked me if it was for me...which it was! :D

Soldato
i have 1 x wide mouthed attachment, 2 x long ones with 2 x round end openings of different sizes, a small brush thing and one on a bendy bit. none of them fit any of the attachments so are basically useless.

Two of the large attachments are used alone and the other (with the small opening) can be used alone, but also is used to attach the long, bendy tube, to which can be attached (does require pinching at both ends) the small nozzle, or the brush.

You have a complete set, if you have the six parts.

Like so:

lukKhT5m.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Just got mine delivered, I appear to be missing the ESD brushes, they're shown on the outside of the box but they're nowhere to be found inside :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

I've contacted the manufacturer who've apologised to us and you.

P6yVA0C.jpeg.png

If anyone is missing anything from their box please post your order details, and what you are missing in the CS thread and with your permission they will pass on your name and address to ITDusters to send out the missing parts directly.

Back
Top Bottom