This time next year my gamerscore will be....

Associate
What are your targets for your scores?

I've set myself the target of getting to 10k. Considering its taken me 2 years to get to 4k, 1 year to get another 6k will certainly be a challenge for me :)

Soldato
i was hoping to hit 100k by this time lol but i barely touch my xbox these days! And havent played like i did in the first year or so for months!

I would think around 80-85K by next year

Associate
I kind of set a target of about 1k per month, but I have only had my 360 since April/May and I'm on 20k :o

***ponders about the outside world***

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
60k for me would be quite nice :)
Fairly achieveable I think, I did 40k in a year and 2 months but hardly paid attention to achievements until around this time last year.
100k would be great as there doesn't seem to be many legit female 100ks but I doubt I'll manage it.

Soldato
100k would be great as there doesn't seem to be many legit female 100ks but I doubt I'll manage it.
You just had to say it. This is why gamers go "omg a girl!111! 4 realz!!1" :p

I wanted 25k by the end of 2007 but it never happened because I am skint. Maybe I will get a job this year? So 25k by the end of 2008 :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Only once in many, many posts :p
Usually I wouldn't be bothered but I dunno, there really are so few female gamescore addicts :( At least on the high end scale of points. It'd just be nice.......I'm not counting on it though :D

Soldato
Awwww. Maybe you need to make a "girl power" gamerscore community. Spread the word, women's rights... and all the other stuff. I join just so I could discuss girlish things :D

I don't have time to be a gamerscore addict. I would love to as its a nice hobby. Allows you to play the game so much you know it inside out.

Back
Top Bottom