This time next year my gamerscore will be....

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
My aim is to be closer to Nokkon and still above Haly.

And to do all this without stooping to cheap Avatar type points ;)

Meeeaaaaaoooouuuuuuwwwwww!

Ooooh that's fighting talk :p
Now I'll have to make sure I'm 1k above you so you can't blame Avatar :p

Caporegime
80% of each game I have would do me. I like achievements for providing me a bit more life time to a game, however I'm not a GS Whore

Don
who cares really.. why does it matter, what do you get with a big gamerscore.. what have you actually achieved?

Well we've completed the added challenges within games.
No one on OCUK brags about their gamerscore, they just like the added challenges in games. It's like you buy a game and aim to complete it, it's a challenge. Then you have the achievments to add more depth etc to the game. Definately makes my £40 for a game feel more worthwhile.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Totally agree its complete *******.

Just play the game, enjoy the game and have fun :)

You're assuming that people don't have fun and enjoy the game when they're gaining achievements though.
I find it an extra element to games to give me a challenge to accomplish. But I'd never play a truly terrible game just to gain loads of points. The only game I've ever rented purely for the points was Avatar which took me 3mins to do so wasn't exactly a great loss of time in my life.

Permabanned
i cant be bothered getting the achievements, if i pick them up in the normal course of playing the game then fine but i dont go outta my way

Back
Top Bottom