This time next year my gamerscore will be....

Soldato
Well if i hadnt changed my tag so many times i would probably be on about 25000 by now (no i didnt pay 800 points everytime) as i spend more time on PS3 now 15000 points would be nice :) this time next year .

Soldato
:D 10k over my target, not bad at all :D

Quite scary how I managed to accrue 30k in a year. Mind you, it's been a hell of a year and didn't work for a lot of that time so probably helped a tad :o

Next stop 100k :cool:

You have had a great year for gamerpoints and played some great games but i did notice some rank ones than increased your score :p:D .

Caporegime
Geez nice list Sid, up over 19k on last year. I honestly didn't think I had got that many points this year as I've pretty much all but stopped whoring and most of my game time is on games I can't get any points from Rockband and Cod.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
You have had a great year for gamerpoints and played some great games but i did notice some rank ones than increased your score :p:D .

:o Funny thing is I enjoyed the vast majority. The ones I absolutely hated (like Summer Athletics and Wall-e) I didn't bother with hence the low scores for them.

Back
Top Bottom