This time next year my gamerscore will be....

Permabanned
What the heck -- man it took me about 8 months to get Seriously

i know there are in game glitches but no achev glitches

I was on Xbox Live last night, some dude was like "i'm here for the seriously glitch" so I YT'd it, found it.

It's real, though not worth it imo ;<

Caporegime
there are so many online achievements on GoW (Ive only just got it and only played one online game) but they will take forever. COD4 has none online and its much easier to get kills on that.

COD3 was the same, think you needed 20,000 online kills for one. Thats just a joke.

IM not a GC whore but I wouldnt feel like ive completed a game until i get 1000/1000

Associate
i only need to complete the game as dom

I Can't Quit You Dom for me to get the full 1250 gamerpoints

but i cant :mad::mad: cause i have a deep scratch on my disk which doesnt let me do the final level

and it has taken me a very very very long time to get them :cool:

Don
there are so many online achievements on GoW (Ive only just got it and only played one online game) but they will take forever. COD4 has none online and its much easier to get kills on that.

COD3 was the same, think you needed 20,000 online kills for one. Thats just a joke.

IM not a GC whore but I wouldnt feel like ive completed a game until i get 1000/1000

I've got about 2500 kills on COD4 in the past three weeks. I have about 3k kills on GoW in about 5 months of playing it!! Insania..

Soldato
Wow, is it nearly that time already? :p

Anyone close to there predictions?

5bjoshua said:
I'm at 21,610 i think.

Maybe, 35,000? That's maybe stretchy it a bit. Im not sad enough to get over 30,000 in 2 years of a consoles life

Josh

Logsi.png

I reckon by January i may be at my prediction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom