Those little things that annoy you.

Associate
People who use dirty spoons in the sugar bowl so that you end up with those little black or brown lumps stuck together with tea or coffee. Why do they do it, hangings too good for em I say.

Associate
Father Ted said:
People who use dirty spoons in the sugar bowl so that you end up with those little black or brown lumps stuck together with tea or coffee. Why do they do it, hangings too good for em I say.

People that use Wet spoons are worse!!!

Man of Honour
Tru said:
Bar staff who sit with their thumbs in their ass while I'm sitting at a table surrounded by my empty glasses.

That drives me nuts. Also, bar staff that are unable to remember which person is next to be served or those that serve people they know that have just walked in despite the fact that you have been waiting to be served for quarter of an hour. :mad:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
When the phone rings in the morning and your in bed so you run out to it in your undies only to find that your mum/brother/sister is still home and about to answer it :p :o

Permabanned
Women (and sometimes men) who fill every sentence in an anecdote with:

"Guess what...?"

"Then guess what happened.."

"Guess that she said then..."

ARGGH... Just tell me the ****ing story.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
iCraig said:
Women (and sometimes men) who fill every sentence in an anecdote with:

"Guess what...?"

"Then guess what happened.."

"Guess that she said then..."

ARGGH... Just tell me the ****ing story.

Haha yep, that's up there with, "And then he turned round and said....." "So she turned round and said,".

Soldato
Father Ted said:
People who start threads that were on the forum the other day.

Back
Top Bottom