ThunderX3 Core

Associate
Hi

Anybody own a ThunderX3 chair? Looks good at a competitive price. Just want to know how comfortable it is considering how hard a lot of these chairs are.

Thanks
Gwyn

OcUK Staff
The ThunderX3 Core is pretty new to the market, but they have sold extremely well and have been reviewed well too.

I've sat in one personally and I find it a lot softer, I prefer the cloth version of the chair. I hear on the grapevine they have a black cloth chair coming out end of February if you didn't want the light grey, but I love the light grey, it looks super nice. :)

Associate
OP
The ThunderX3 Core is pretty new to the market, but they have sold extremely well and have been reviewed well too.

I've sat in one personally and I find it a lot softer, I prefer the cloth version of the chair. I hear on the grapevine they have a black cloth chair coming out end of February if you didn't want the light grey, but I love the light grey, it looks super nice. :)

Thanks very much for the info.

Associate
Hmm first time I’ve seen this chair, the adjustable seat depth is a huge welcome addition to this type and would surely put it ahead of all other ‘gaming’ chairs when coupled with the other features.
Great price too

Soldato
interesting chair, never knew it even existed till now.

The sync-tilt mechanisms is really what separates more high end ergonomic office chairs and these cheaper gaming chairs. I think the only other chairs is asus new gaming chair that does this. Also this has a adjustable seat depth which is also
a feature of more expensive office chairs. I don't fancy the headrest system and the back support looks interesting but really would need it tested to see if its not a gimmick. But I suspect over the next few years gaming chairs will catchup with premium office chairs in terms of features and possibly price too.

Associate
I'm really liking the look of this chair thanks for posting. I currently have the Secretlabs titan Evo which is a very similar design and before that the Noblechairs Hero. The Hero was very hard hard on the bum and the Titan on a similar par but this one looks like it's got a softer seat pad. I wish I could try one out, but I guess I could buy from Overclockers and return if it's not good.

Associate
Ive had my eye on this chair for a while, thinking it will be a huge update to my £50 amazon chair i got a few years ago, but the only thing stopping me from going through with it, is the fact my cat is going through a faze of clawing at the back of my chair to get attention, and would quite easily ruin this chair.

Back
Top Bottom