Tick remover!

Soldato
Make one, plastic spoon with a slot cut in it. Winrar

tickspoon5gu.jpg

Associate
Tweezers

Tick removal from skin: The best way to remove a tick is to use a tweezers. As shown in Figure 1, Grasp the mouthparts near the skin surface, and pull directly outward in a firm but gentle manner. Avoid twisting because it could result in mouthparts breaking off and remaining embedded in skin. Also, do not squeeze the tick’s abdomen while attempting to remove it because pressure on its body cavity may force infectious fluid back into the skin. Apply an antiseptic such as rubbing alcohol or iodine to the feeding site after tick removal to prevent infection.

tick_small.jpg

Figure 1. Proper technique for tick removal.

Soldato
Errr be very careful dude!!! I have been chronically ill with Lyme disease for 3 years after being bitten by one of those suckers - It has ruined my life!

I personally would suggest you go to your doctors or hospital and have it removed as they can put it on your records so if you become ill later on you know what caused it.

Watch out for a rash or flu like symptoms over the next 4 weeks. If you get ANY symptoms I suggest you get antibiotics A.S.A.P.

Back
Top Bottom