• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Time Spy Standard DX 12 Bench.

Soldato
What tweaks are there to push score? The only thing I've really done is switch to "high performance" in nvidia control panel and make sure nothing's running in the background...

Doesn't make sense that you'd score higher with 4.2GHz and slower memory :S

What makes you think my memory is actually slower? Maybe you're not accounting for error correction. ;)

EDIT: If you are in fact talking about VRAM, the test actually has a drop off point with frequency also, dial it back.

You can have that one for free. :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
Your timings and AIDA64 benchmark... AIDA64 scores would be lower on mine if I was struggling with error correction.

No... not talking about VRAM - I've tested a few combinations at +500, +525 and +550... that's where I saw error correction and +500 was giving me the best score.

Might give +385 a go and see what that comes back with.

Not using anything like Nvidia Inspector or similar tweaks I just started looking at on the googly thing? ;)

Soldato
Your timings and AIDA64 benchmark... AIDA64 scores would be lower on mine if I was struggling with error correction.

No... not talking about VRAM - I've tested a few combinations at +500, +525 and +550... that's where I saw error correction and +500 was giving me the best score.

Might give +385 a go and see what that comes back with.

Not using anything like Nvidia Inspector or similar tweaks I just started looking at on the googly thing? ;)

Frequency / throughput isn't everything, some of the timings you were using were invalid, as I explained to you. You should post up a Memtweak it shot. The AIDA benchmark is not the be all end all.

No tweaks on that run, least not with NV Inspector

EDIT:

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13425465

Further reduction in memory latency here, 86 points. Although these settings are not unconditionally stable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom