Time to boast about my new toy

Associate
ive done a module on virtual environments and advanced graphics. Included 10 weeks in my uni's VR labs, they had the exact same thing youve got! It is fairly impressive isnt it, Im assuming you need to wear polarized glasses?

*edit* yes you do - just saw a pair on top of the projectors :p

Soldato
We have 2 of those set ups where I work. Amazing Interactives are trash though, don't expect much from them at all. We chipped in with a few other local organisations similar to ours to have some resources developed, they're pants and cost us a fortune!

Discover the heart is quite cool though, try using the gyromouse to prod the audience with the colon ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Discover the heart is quite cool though, try using the gyromouse to prod the audience with the colon ;)

I've prodded them with a vein :)

Me and a colleague have now got to identify the learning needs of Trust staff and see where this technology can be used in the Academy with the courses we run.
Because of this they have decided to take on a proper media student to be creative with the films that they record, how they are edited and how they fit into a curriculum or the running of a hospital.
I'm definitely not the person to do it because I don't have a creative mind but a great opportunity for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom