Titanfall 2

Associate
People wont see how many are online with the splitting. Type Titanfall into Steamcharts it says 9k peak. It gives the dead game niche impression which always was the issue.

Its a great game, But whats the true playercount before i go back? It says ingame right?
I started TF2 up a day or two ago and the multiplayer player count was 11,000 odd - probably an influx due to the steam release.

Associate
I have started to dip my toe in the multiplayer now there are a few more players about, although I can only get attrition matches. I can hold my own as a pilot but I am really struggling with the titans and have finished bottom of the table most matches.

Associate
I have started to dip my toe in the multiplayer now there are a few more players about, although I can only get attrition matches. I can hold my own as a pilot but I am really struggling with the titans and have finished bottom of the table most matches.

Ive stopped playing now but i put a lot of hours in a year or 2 ago. Titan fighting was my favourite. Try and join a titan vs titan game. Scorch is really powerful in close combat, if you can box in enemies and trap them its fantastic, makes people panic. Northstar was probably my favourite, the sniper one. Its got 3 dashes, and sniping with it is great fun. Gotta play defensive with this one though. Tone is kind of the go to newbie one. Easy to use.

Soldato
Been playing the hell out of the MP since buying it in the Steam sales, can't believe I'd overlooked it previously.

I'm really liking Legion as a Titan, solid damage output if you're keeping a bit of distance, and built like a tank too!

Associate
I used to play TF2 when it was released and spent hours and hours on it. Love it. Life got in the way and I stopped playing well over 2 years or so ago.

anyway I saw it on sale for £4.99 on PC (played xbox before) and thought I'd give it a quick go... OMG! going back you realise just how bloody good that game is. the pace alone makes everything else seem pedestrian! the parlour, the titans, the feel of the controls and weapons... why oh why didn't this game get the exposure it deserved when it was launched. I'll continue to play now until it dies and the servers are turned off. I can still get into a game pretty quickly so I'm guessing that the shut down at least won't be for a while yet.... and then what? no TF3 has been announced and Apex legends doesn't cut it for me.

Permabanned
TF1 had no SP Campaign so I skipped it and TF2 fell under my radar for a long time as I assumed no SP Campaign then I found out it did and it is one of the best games I have ever played and that is saying something esp a modern games as mostly are crap today.

Then I read the Devs taking a hissy saying if nobody bought their next game they were out and they released Apex Legends which is not my thing, they should do TF3 as either a sequel or even a prequel but this time promote it better.

Soldato
I’ve been playing Frontier Defense with my Son, it’s still great fun stomping around in a giant Mech.

I've never tried that, is it just defending against hordes of enemies?

I keep being destroyed online, so either other people are God's or I'm just terribly bad at FPS games :(. The fact the games are short and it's always action packed, really helps make this game enjoyable.

Soldato
I've never tried that, is it just defending against hordes of enemies?

I keep being destroyed online, so either other people are God's or I'm just terribly bad at FPS games :(. The fact the games are short and it's always action packed, really helps make this game enjoyable.

When the game appeared on Steam, I felt godlike playing against new players (I'm new to it too), but now they've kind of fizzled away, I'm left playing against the experienced veterans and get absolutely rekt in 99% of the games I play :p

But yeah, it's not a rage inducing game like other online FPS', probably helped by being back in action within seconds of dying for another go.

Back
Top Bottom