Title Change - A Journey back into film! Multiple Film Cameras.

Man of Honour
I really want to try Metropolis next too. Looks like it has a lot of potential. I have two rolls of Lomography Colour Negative 400 with the lab at the minute. I’ll post up the results once they are back next week.

Portra 400 is wonderful. I recently shot two rolls of family portraits and I’m really pleased with how they came out and the overall ambience it seems to offer (god, I sound like a right eejit talking about ambience, but it really does have something extra!)

Soldato
OP
Order placed for Metropolis on both 35 and 120 film along with some expired Cinestill 400D on 120. Only expired in February so should be ok for a wee while and I'll be punting it into the Freezer till i use it.

Soldato
OP
Some freezer items arrived today!

Cc03DbB.jpeg

Soldato
OP
Interested to see what the Cinestill looks like when you get round to shooting it. I keep adding the 800T to my basket but it costs the same as two rolls of Gold and I don’t need it for any particular project yet.

Yeah, it'll be an interesting one to shoot. I think it 'suffers' from halations in particular areas of brightness from lights so I'll see how i get on with that. I'm possibly looking at getting out tomorrow to shoot the Kodak Gold that I've loaded into the Yashica. I've been stuck indoors this week waiting on deliveries so not been able to shoot any film earlier on.

Soldato
OP
Another roll of gold to be sent for developing tomorrow and two more shots of the Ilford before that's getting sent away. Managed to get a free roll of portra 160 from analogue wonderland with the 120 processing albeit I had to pay postage. With the weather being so inconsistent here I'm not sure when I'll be able to get out next and what film I'll end up shooting. Hopefully I can get back down to Dundee this weekend and give the metropolis a go.

Back
Top Bottom