Today's mass shooting in the US

JRS

JRS

Soldato
His parents have been charged with manslaughter.

Never seen that happen before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59523682

Involuntary manslaughter. But yes, I think it's a rarity.

One bit stuck out:

el Beeb said:
On one occasion, a teacher found the teenager searching the word "ammunition" on his cell phone during class. School personnel reportedly were unable to reach his parents, but in a text exchange with his mother later, she said: "LOL I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that the defence here will be "LOL" means 'lots of love', right?

Soldato
It’ll probably be something like not locking the gun in a proper safe, or letting the kid know what the combination on the safe was, or maybe even, “Okay, take it to school, but don’t leave it on the bus!”
Apprently guns don't have to be locked up in that state...
Knowing their son was a bit 'off' and then buying a gun and leaving it available for him to use has to make them culpable imo.
Maybe a conviction will make other parents take a bit more notice in future. Even one school shooting should have been enough really.

Soldato
Apprently guns don't have to be locked up in that state...
Knowing their son was a bit 'off' and then buying a gun and leaving it available for him to use has to make them culpable imo.
Maybe a conviction will make other parents take a bit more notice in future. Even one school shooting should have been enough really.

Yeah this could be the one good thing to come from this. Will also save the lives of children accidently shot from playing with guns easily accessible to them.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
The perpetrator was white in this case though.

Just clarifying because when I skimmed over your post and you said "the perpetrator above" I assumed you meant the boy involved in the school shooting that's in the news.
Yes for the Michigan case. By above I meant the link I posted. I was countering the absurd narrative that police will kill the black shooters but not the white shooters.

Soldato
Well that certainly adds to the case for better gun controls.

I'm sure the Republicans haven't hindered that in any way.

Again. You still don't know how it works.
The dems of that city are in charge and are failing.
They don't care about blacks killing blacks including babies.

Looks to me that the dems want all the blacks gone so they can replace them with other immigrants.

Soldato
Again. You still don't know how it works.
The dems of that city are in charge and are failing.
They don't care about blacks killing blacks including babies.

Looks to me that the dems want all the blacks gone so they can replace them with other immigrants.
Brilliant lesson in how to join the dots.

Caporegime
When is the libs and blm riots?

You're kidding, right? You really want to know why a movement that stands against police brutality against Black people isn't rioting over the murder of a Black person by another Black person who is not a member of the police?

It's embarrassing to me that a fellow human actually wrote these words and posted them on a public forum. There is simply no logic in what you've said here.

Fun fact: gun laws in Philadelphia are very weak. Democrats need to fix that problem before they can make any kind of headway on the rest of the issues plaguing the state. And yeah, considering PA has been in Democrat hands for most election cycles since 1992, Democrats definitely deserve the blame for screwing it up.

Guy in grey trousers with no ***** given

Just another day in Philly.

Anyway, the school shooter's parents have been caught.

LmVtNaW.png

uTsDBqJ.png

yf6XX3l.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom