Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
Never played Vegas think the last one I played was a Rogue Spear + some addon pack?

Yeah that was great, Raven Shield was next which was the king of the series. Then it took a nose dive with Lockdown & Vegas 1+2.

It went from games with planning, slow movement and well placed shots, to run around pray and spray with stupid gimmicks.

Suspended
Yeah that was great, Raven Shield was next which was the king of the series. Then it took a nose dive with Lockdown & Vegas 1+2.

It went from games with planning, slow movement and well placed shots, to run around pray and spray with stupid gimmicks.

Terrorist Hunt on vegas was good though on hard mode, it was very hard and competitive.

Associate

Ah yes Raven Shield, I did play that too. Used to spend ages on the planning and then it will be over in about 5 minutes. Such an amazing game series

Associate
They've done some changes based on feedback from the beta - http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-228106-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Some of the stand out changes -

SHIELD OPERATORS: Reduced hipfire accuracy plus other small balancing tweaks
  • Laser sight bonus reduction will decrease the efficiency of hip firing.
  • Dispersion increased by 2.5x while hip firing with a shield equipped.
  • Dispersion further increased up to 5x while taking fire on the shield.

Shooting Mechanics
GRIPS: Reduced recoil reduction bonus
  • During Closed Beta, adding a grip to a firearm lowered recoil by 40%. Now it is lowered by only 25%.
LASER SIGHTS: Reduced the accuracy bonus
  • During Closed Beta, laser sights gave firearms a 40% accuracy bonus, which we've reduced to around 23%.

These changes are meant to reduce the overall effectiveness of hipfiring, and encourage more tactical, purposeful shooting in ADS.

RANKED: New Details
Ranked matches have voting on spawn/objective location
Ranked matches do NOT have Death Replays
Ranked matches will utilize a minimal HUD setting
  • No scoring indicators
  • No grenade indicators
  • No threat indicators
  • No reload indicators
  • No teammate outline
  • No kill confirmation marker

This is just a small sample of what the Ranked gameplay experience will look like. More details to come.

Suspended

I would if uPlay client would download the poxy thing, this happened on the closed beta as well, just doesn't download.. haven't found a solution, nothing downloads. I hate Ubisoft!!

Capture.png

Permabanned
Haven't got a clue what is going on there, hate to say it but mine downloaded fine.

There was some kind of esport game on Twitch yesterday for 6 Siege and it looked & played so much different compared to the Alpha so there is hope yet for this game. I love how serious they are taking this now as you can even accidently kill hostages so you need to be dead accurate with your aim or just play smart.

I just hope that the random n00bs stay away from this game and stick to Battlefront :p

I haz 4090!
Don
Just bought a graphics card and I can choose between this game and Assassins Creed Syndicate.

Which one would you choose?

I suppose it depends on what type of games you're into! I went for AC, but I haven't played any of them since the first one, so it feels fresh and enjoyable.

R6 is brilliant if you like CS.

Back
Top Bottom