Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
I play this most weekends and some weekdays when i can get a team together. Mainly play ranked as a 5 man stack but sometimes play as 2-3 man and Currently floating around gold 2 - gold 4

Im up for playing casual too as a group if anyonea interested. Uplay name is HybridXS

Last edited:
Associate
I am definitely up for playing this - I've barely touched the game as I've been put off by the idea of dealing with loads of cheaters :(

I used to love Rainbow 6 back in the day - so if anyone wants to play, have fun but play fair, I am well up for some games. My UPlay ID is TangoEchoAlpha_ (note the underscore at the end)

D0G__ I have added you as a friend on UPlay :)

Soldato
Cool :D will accept both next time I'm on, mainly play ranked with friends we are quite competitive but I think it's more fun !
Think I'm sitting at plat 1 atm, but it's a lot easier to get to after the recent update they changed the points a little bit :)

Associate
Rainbow Six Siege - Free Weekend!

I've never played Siege, but I sure hear people about the web (Reddit) rave about it being such a fresh change to the FPS genre. It seems like it was a sleeper launch (kinda like Titanfall 2) but now awesomely popular. I've never quite understood why aside from apparently great post-dev support, but I'm going to try it this free weekend:

http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-play-free-weekend/

Starts this eve. 26 gig download.
:D

Soldato
I've never played Siege, but I sure hear people about the web (Reddit) rave about it being such a fresh change to the FPS genre. It seems like it was a sleeper launch (kinda like Titanfall 2) but now awesomely popular. I've never quite understood why aside from apparently great post-dev support, but I'm going to try it this free weekend:

http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-play-free-weekend/

Starts this eve. 26 gig download.
:D

Just a word of warning expect to get steam rolled most matches. Sadly a lot of the higher ranks seem to start new accounts over free weekends to troll the new users.

Soldato
Strange they've put this on when most people will be trying Wildlands this weekend.

i thought it was ironic too, but guess they did it as RB6 is a full game and was put out on xbox anyways on thursday, dont know if it was the same for all platforms and it seems you have to get luck of the draw to get the beta or least a invite for recon, lucky for me i got the beta and been juggling both, but played more beta as its a new game and making videos, rainbow still be going if its anything like overwatch free weekend was(7 days or something).

i own rainbow on pc, was feeling weird playing it on console at first. felt a but unnatural lol

Back
Top Bottom