toob users, what router did you get given by them? Just been installed, they left me a Linksys Velop MX4200

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Looks like toob is doewn for most of SE as of around 05:30 this morning. Currently using my phone's data connection via USB tether and wifi hotspot (work laptop for WFH), kinda glad mobile networks and phones these days can offer super fast data connections :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
They had 2 planbned maintenance days last week which was communicated by email btw, it was in the late hours after 1am.

This week's downtime was a big network outage with one of their switches which didn't failover correctly going by the email we got sent last night. Was down for a few hours:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
6YxtWUF.png

Looks like toob have suffered a major outage this week, affecting everything inc their own site etc... Switched to EE backup (phone tether).

Edit*
They have posted on twitter:

Edit*
Now back.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
All been fine as of late, the BQM is also flat now apart from the instances of heavy downloading or uploading.

All's well in the world. Still can't believe it's £25 a month really, good mesh router provided too, yet to need to reboot it a single time. The best part is uploading media at 117MB/s, bit of a game changer from the 12-15MB/s that I was getting on VM Gig1 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom