Top PS3 exclusives?

Soldato
Challenge is fun. The combat mechanics are very responsive and balanced, the gameplay is deep and rewarding, characters are incredibly customisable, the world is interesting and the multiplayer is more than a novelty.

It's only a bad game if you:
- have bad taste
- are a casual gamer
- buy Call of Duty every year
- are a philistine.

Man, you must REALLY suck at games.

I know about challenge fun, I'm having fun playing Bayonetta, Demon souls does not have that.

I'm not going to argue subjective opinions, with a troll though, its pointless.

Yes I have bad taste and casually play games, but I dont play Call of Duty(but maybe I will now just to annoy you). I'm a total Philistine, and I'm glad.

Soldato
Whooooosh.

Out of the 3 the 2nd one is in my opinion the best, but you can pick the 1st and 2nd up so cheaply now why would you not just play all 3 in order? Cracking series of games.

The first game seems to fetch £10 on ebay second hand. I have seen packs with 1 and 2 go for £18 at the cheapest. Not that cheap really, but well worth the money. I have completed them when they came out but want to buy them again and get the trophies I missed as an excuse to play them again :D.

Also looks like i should probably pick up God of War at some point as it seems popular judging by this thread.

Back
Top Bottom