Total War:Atilla

Associate
Rome II was indeed a disaster when released it is in much better shape now so Atilla (using the same engine) should *in theory* be a better release..

Similar to Empire to Napoleon hopefully!

Associate
Only a fool would preorder at max price surely? After the disaster of Rome 2 I think I'll wait for them to actually finish the game and get it on offer later on

Associate
Time period doesn't inspire me at all.

Think I'll skip this one and wait for Empire 2 whenever that may be. Unfortunately, the Empire period really needs good diplomacy, and that's something (for whatever reason) CA haven't ever bothered improving significantly.

Soldato
I'm going to pay full price and preorder!!!!1! Gotta support CA. They always produce the goods, especially in sieges, campaign AI, diplomatic AI, optimisation, amazing graphics and listening to the fan base. The day 1 DLC is always a bargain too.

Anybody who says it'll just be the same old stuff that they've been churning out since Shogun is a hater! :mad:

Soldato
^^^
I see what you did there :D

Not inspired by this myself, I'm really hoping for Empire 2 at whatever time in the future we may get it.

Soldato
I'm disappointed they've spent their time creating this when I can't imagine it's what the fans are really after. I've heard people say it's more like a Rome II add-on than a proper new game, and I wish they'd just focused on a new game instead of this. I would imagine that the majority of Total War fans are after a new Medieval, a new Empire, or a totally new time period altogther.

Soldato
Shouldn't this have been a DLC or an expansion or something for Rome 2..?

A completely new era would have been welcomed and prefered.

Dissapointed that this is going to be their next release rather than either of the above but, after pre ordering the last one, I would not have done the same again regardless of what it was going to be.

Soldato
Only a fool would preorder at max price surely? After the disaster of Rome 2 I think I'll wait for them to actually finish the game and get it on offer later on

I'd say, if you have a brain, that goes for nearly every big PC franchise title these days!

Caporegime
New Medieval would be amazing.

This. It is the time period that captures my imagination the most. I would love to see a Medieval 3.

Rome 2 was such a shambles on release :(. It is better now but i have sort of lost my interest in it due to how crap it was on release.

Caporegime
Also:

"The family tree is being brought back after being left out of Rome 2,"

Thank god. It was such a stupid, stupid idea to get rid of that in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom