Total War: Warhammer 2

Associate
Pre-order bonus is believed to be Norsica dlc for free of charge for game one. You can also buy separately if you do not want to buy game 2.

Associate
Originally the 2nd and 3rd game were meant to be extensive expansions for the first, the original sold so well though that the next two instalments are now stand alone games that will also integrate into a single map as well as having their own campaigns.

So to your question, both.

Soldato
Clearly looks to be Skaven for the 4th one.

I haven't got the first because it's too expensive for what it is but will see what it looks like over time.

You can get the world edition that has all of the first one for £22 on cdkeys. Really worth it I play the game all the time.

Soldato
Larger 1+2 campaign won't be available at launch sadly. Coming in a patch later I read. Wonder how they will do it considering there are no naval battles (auto resolve only). Will it be separate maps linked together like in Empire TW? Or just really big oceans.

Can get Warhammer 2 free with new ASUS motherboard or graphics card at the moment. You get Dawn of War 3 free also.

Back
Top Bottom