Township Tale

Soldato
I haven't played this in over a week!!

If anybody has got the game recently and needs an invite to the Server I setup for OCUK members, just let me know here.

Soldato
OP

If anybody has got the game recently and needs an invite to the Server I setup for OCUK members, just let me know here.

I've dropped in twice I think in the last week or so. Found a few more recipes for the backpack pouches, found one for ore, which would be super useful for a mining trip, but we need iron to create the thing that we attach it on with :D. Also found another super long two handed metal handle, so we've got another when we need it.

Soldato
OP
Probably not. Get a move on mate, there is a whole pile of iron ore we need moved :p

We need it mined first though :D. And if you can build the televator things on your ways down the mine levels...

Mining with 3 would probably give enough light to not be anywhere near as scary, and 3 could easily beat the monsters down there too. Just need to get out the way of explody rock boys.

Soldato

can i get an invite please

Easy28para

Surprisingly addictive lol, did the tutorial! Randomly having an axe fight while trying to chop trees!

Last edited:
Soldato
can i get an invite please

Easy28para

Surprisingly addictive lol, did the tutorial! Randomly having an axe fight while trying to chop trees!

I can only add friends to the server. So accept my friend request and i will add you.

@ShiWarrior I have added you. You might have got a few invites from me, the game went loopy for a couple of minutes.

Back
Top Bottom