** TPCAST WIRELESS ADAPTER FOR HTC VIVE VR HEADSET - PRE-ORDER LIVE **

Soldato
I know right... a wireless version is only £120 more than the original purchase price! If you'd have asked me a year ago I'd have expected to pay £300 or more for wireless...

The manufacturer are also using a European distributor meaning we have to pay in Euro's and everyone knows how the euro rate is going at the moment. It would have been even cheaper even just a few weeks ago. The exchange rate has forced the RRP up nearly 10% since I was first talking with the manufacturer about them.

Can't wait to get my hands on the gorgeous ASUS Headset which has been touted for EUR449

The future is here... The future is VR :)

That headset is pants! lol

Super low resolution... Buy a pimax 5k

Soldato
Can't wait to get my hands on the gorgeous ASUS Headset which has been touted for EUR449

It looks intriguing, but I'd certainly wait for reviews before getting TOO exicted. Tracking ability will make ALL the difference here. Quality of the visuals is only half the experience, so they have to get the other stuff right. Asus are very hit and miss with their products also. We shall see... I hope they nail it though, everyone wins then. Next gen VR (Vive 2 etc) should really be something special, and given they've already got wireless working on Gen1, it bodes well for that being standard on the next one.

Back
Top Bottom