Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I did well this week!
The tesla +3x gained 44 percent
I ended up flat for the week because of that short position! I didn't close it out in the hope we get a downward rebound on Monday but if it's still losing I'll write that one off as misadventure and just do what I said I was gonna do and buy some good companies and log off for six months :p

Caporegime
I ended up flat for the week because of that short position! I didn't close it out in the hope we get a downward rebound on Monday but if it's still losing I'll write that one off as misadventure and just do what I said I was gonna do and buy some good companies and log off for six months :p

Yeah that's kind of what I'm doing.
Some stable, ideally dividend paying, companies. Overall I seem. To do better off slow and steady than any day trade type stuff.

I was flat on coinbase. Up on tesla.
Usually stay in too long.

Caporegime
I'm guessing with the lack of posts everyone is suffering?

I was thinking of pulling everything out a few weeks ago. Would have been the right call. But I did not. Apart from a few rises majority is now down. Especially month on month

Caporegime
Things were going great then sunk back in a hole tbh ,I am expecting a FTSE relief rally next week US futures look flat but not terrible today

Same. I had a mini peak. But overall I would have been right to pull everything a few weeks ago in hindsight. I say hindsight. We are still not into full recession. I should probably just pull. Everything into cash

Soldato
I'm guessing with the lack of posts everyone is suffering?

Energy is doing great, its only just pulled back this last day or so. I'd say commodities are ok, generally FTSE to outperform so long as thats true. Our currency suffers like others as Dollar index rises, so thats why its so bearish otherwise.

Ultimately the FED is always easy money, they've barely stepped off the accelerator and market is barely negative bigger picture, this is March 2021 prices. Not that I want it to get 'worse' but we've been spoilt for years.

Anglo american AAL diving 7% hurts. Should have gone with my instinct it was doing too well price wise. It should do well long term but could have sold that for cashflow etc. (the div is great and supported imo so no biggy) I did already lop off a chunk when it was double lockdown prices, its really cheap in my view but no exact certainty in that.
ARGO being so low must be tempting, it will require some bravery but surprising to see they are close to normal valuations is that correct. Buy several times anything high risk imo, the whole of this year is the low if it can be defined as such

Associate
A lot of the inflation is imported inflation due to the GBP being weak against the USD.
The US Fed are expected to keep on increasing interest rates, and thus BofE have no choice but to follow suit.

If the BofE steps out of line, people are going to have much bigger things to worry about than trying to pay their mortgage.

Soldato
its not good ,bond yields are up so again not a safe place to hide ,i am playing the only game i do now ,nothing just hold and wait for the markets to go back up ,then log in and take a look and still do nothing but feel better and post on this thread more !
Argo blockchain still tanking but looking at crypto its no wonder ,still i find myself drawn to them

Back
Top Bottom