Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
is there a place to practice this market trading?

I can do some stuff with my online banking but with 3-4 levels of security it makes logging on and off boring.

Yes but the difference between playing with Monopoly money and putting down your own coin cannot be underestimated.

Associate
Glad I didn't but BSkyB shares, down nearly a pound of news they lost the Camp League rights. Still if the go down lots more might be tempting again.

BT not gone up much, I'm sure they over paid and can they get that much money back?

Soldato
Seems to be doing well to hold up here, building up support maybe.

I had an order to buy Condor Gold here. Its cheaper then I sold it so I figure thats a good excuse, gold market is weaker. I think like oil is going down because of Iran, gold is pereceived lower use for now but its doubtful oil is getting cheaper longer term and imo gold I rate similarly
CNR especially really took damage on its last RNS. So Im not buying on hidden strength but still its up today

Caporegime
Teslas share price is based on perceived potential is it not? Therefore the issues theyhhave had recently have a big effect

I might sell my rmg.l shares, tiny bit annoyed I didn't do it at 580

Soldato
I thought RMG weaker at the moment but it seems like a viable long term hold still at least in perception, I hold some for the div but I do hope it goes lower before then because its nice to trade relatively safe stocks.
Having Royal in your name with the Queens head does no harm in its international standing with various wealth funds

The Free webinar you hold against my judgement, I post it because the guy is good. He first traded at 12 or so, a lot closer to us lot then a big bank

Back
Top Bottom