Tragic death of Gabby Petito

Caporegime
OP
Guys that subway incident is a totally different case, I'm not really sure what the link is here? Would you mind using another thread please as there is probably still more to come out re: the subject of this thread.

Caporegime
Quite, there have been so many attacks against white folk, looking etc but blm so what are you going to do?

Even a policeman shooting a perpetrator guy who fought back, and tried to taser the policeman before he opened fire and shot him resulted in a crime wave and burning down of a Wendy's.

I don't know what any of that has to do with standing there watching a woman get raped on a train?

Man of Honour
Yes 100%?

What kind of carry state is florida?

Shouldn't this have been them whipping thier guns out and saving a woman?

Go back to the Petito case by all means, but what does Florida have to do with the woman on the train thing?
That was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Caporegime
Go back to the Petito case by all means, but what does Florida have to do with the woman on the train thing?
That was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

My bad sorry thought we were still in florida didn't realise it was a different story/state I assumed it was related to the Petito case as it was brought up.

Pennsylvania is an open carry state it seems so yeah people watched a homeless man rape and abuse a woman on a train for 40 mins and didn't intervene.

I don't know why it came up in this thread or why it happened or why no one stopped it but sorry for getting the states confused

Associate
She punched him and mentally abused him, he snapped, killed her then himself. He could have gotten a lesser charge and been out in 10 years.

Man of Honour
My bad sorry thought we were still in florida didn't realise it was a different story/state I assumed it was related to the Petito case as it was brought up.

Pennsylvania is an open carry state it seems so yeah people watched a homeless man rape and abuse a woman on a train for 40 mins and didn't intervene.

I don't know why it came up in this thread or why it happened or why no one stopped it but sorry for getting the states confused

Relax, it was my bad for introducing the Philly incident in my post # 73, dLockers mentioned something about riots and having just read about the Pennsylvania train incident on a U.S. forum I reacted without thinking it through, apologies all round :(

Back
Top Bottom