Tragic death of Gabby Petito

Soldato
It appears to be identical to a Nalgene bottle seen on videos in their van and also carried by Gabby.
While REI are a huge outdoor sports/leisure chain and no doubt sell a fair few bottles of that design, the odds of a second one not connected to the victim or suspect being in that location are pretty high.
I must be missing something. I thought they found his dead body there? Why would his water bottle also being there be interesting? I mean his whole body and remains were there.

Soldato
You don't know either, got it.

Par for the course for the US really.

Here you go spoon. Don't forget to search for the FULL video.
It's a compressed time line.

"The caller said as they were driving by, "the gentleman was slapping the girl."
"Then we stopped," the caller added. "They ran up and down the sidewalk. He proceeded to hit her, hopped in the car and they drove off.""

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/16/us/gabby-petito-timeline-missing-case/index.html

Soldato
It's obvious the cops messed up this investigation.

They could have arrested him when he returned without Gabby in her vehicle.

Then they claimed to have put Brian under surveillance and lost him from his own house.

Then where his bones were located its claimed that its near the entrance to the park, his parents claimed to have told the cops to look in that area early on in the search. His body was supposedly under water yet so far as I can tell his backpack, which contained a notepad, doesn't seem to have been in the water.

Something seems about fishy to me in how the cops are acting. There seems to have been a lot of blundering coincidences going on in this investigation.

Caporegime
Probably just incompetence, but it could be that someone high up on the food chain is involved which the police are incentivised to ignore.

Man of Honour
So any explanation yet for why the police didn't detain him before he set off to 'atone'?
Detain him for what? I imagine they interviewed him to get his side of the story. You can't just detain someone in a country like the US or UK without evidence they are linked to a crime. He probably did do it and he would have been a major suspect in the case. But unless there was evidence to suggest he was involved then he can't simply be locked up.

Back
Top Bottom