Train burglaries in the US, do we have anything at this scale in the UK?

Soldato
It's a valid question when you cherry pick stats to come to racist conclusions.

Thank god there is at least someone else on here who can see and read the utterly huge level of racist thinking that seems to exist on this forum - a predominantly white male internet meeting place - no coincidence is it!

I know the UK has a gammon issue, just look at Brexit, but, its even worse now, getting out of hand, we need people to challenge this to say 'HEY this is NOT acceptable' maybe a few gammons will think about what they are saying then.

Soldato
Out of the entire internet, thats the daftest thing I ever read - let me guess you will now defend the white cop - outrageous, absolutely bonkers, insane, no wonder crazys like trump and bojo get in, when a chunk of the human population thinks like that.

Maybe instead of trying to be so patronisingly woke and act all superior with people, you’d look up that BLM predates George Floyd ;)

Soldato
Maybe instead of trying to be so patronisingly woke and act all superior with people, you’d look up that BLM predates George Floyd ;)

I obviously meant it started the world wide demonstrations :rolleyes:

And rightly so - sadly the uk gov is doing all it can to squash basic human rights to make protests illegal - a very dangerous societal issue

Soldato
He wasn't innocent.

The cop ? yeah thats why he's gone to prison.

& George Floyd had a MINOR disagreement about an apparently unknown 20 dollar bill.

OBVIOUSLY not worth killing someone over even if it was a fraudulent note, the cop had no right to detain him like that.........iv accidentally had a forged note before when a shop gave me one as change, then I got down the road and noticed, does that give a cop the right to kill me ? No, it was an accident.

You are nuts if you agree with ANY part of the police involvement here.

Permabanned
Your sarcasm isn't even funny, why would you support draconian prison methods? what a vile human being that supports the abuse of other humans - if I ever met you, ill remember where YOU draw the line and treat you accordingly - then you wouldn't be laughing would you ? You'd even go so far as to perhaps think - that's not very nice and rather unfair to me.....

I really hate the right wing presence here on this forum, it just saddens me just how many older white males ARE right wing, its pathetic really.

I am an older white male, and I support capital punishment, corporal punishment and for those on the fringes,and merely imprisoned short term, hard labour. Those countries that have not become so wet as to shun these tried and trusted methods to rid the population of undesirables, long or short term, have low crime rates. (That and supported by strict immigration rules).

Now, it's hard to have a coherent discussion with you without knowing where you are coming from. Are you a person of colour or a person speaking on their behalf?

You need to calm yourself, globally the right wing are the ruling classes, financially, politically and militarily and you will only have frustration trying to Combat squirrel this within your lifetime.

Caporegime
The cop ? yeah thats why he's gone to prison.

& George Floyd had a MINOR disagreement about an apparently unknown 20 dollar bill.

OBVIOUSLY not worth killing someone over even if it was a fraudulent note, the cop had no right to detain him like that.........iv accidentally had a forged note before when a shop gave me one as change, then I got down the road and noticed, does that give a cop the right to kill me ? No, it was an accident.

You are nuts if you agree with ANY part of the police involvement here.

Well no of home robbery etc but also he was high on fentynol.

I didnt say he deserved to die. Its not a 'disagreement ' it's like breaking the law and things.

Soldato
I am an older white male, and I support capital punishment, corporal punishment and for those on the fringes,and merely imprisoned short term, hard labour. Those countries that have not become so wet as to shun these tried and trusted methods to rid the population of undesirables, long or short term, have low crime rates. (That and supported by strict immigration rules).

Now, it's hard to have a coherent discussion with you without knowing where you are coming from. Are you a person of colour or a person speaking on their behalf?

You need to calm yourself, globally the right wing are the ruling classes, financially, politically and militarily and you will only have frustration trying to Combat squirrel this within your lifetime.

Wow I find it easy to believe if this was 1940's Germany you would be in absolute full support of the Nazi's - the way you speak and support abhorrent ideas, like they did, very very very similar ideas to your own.

Hilariously 'these tried and trusted methods' dont work as we still have criminals dont we ? :rolleyes:

Humans with your opinions are the undesirables - humanity will never progress with this right wing brain washing.

Soldato
Well no of home robbery etc but also he was high on fentynol.

I didnt say he deserved to die. Its not a 'disagreement ' it's like breaking the law and things.

Nonsense, he walked out of as shop and was killed, if he was high or not is nothing to do with it, where on Earth is your moral compass pointed?

No one should be murdered, at all, the left have the biggest fight of its life on its hands, made harder by the fact we won't murder people arbitrarily but the right wing will.

Caporegime
Wow I find it easy to believe if this was 1940's Germany you would be in absolute full support of the Nazi's - the way you speak and support abhorrent ideas, like they did, very very very similar ideas to your own.

Hilariously 'these tried and trusted methods' dont work as we still have criminals dont we ? :rolleyes:

Humans with your opinions are the undesirables - humanity will never progress with this right wing brain washing.

Answer the question. Until then, nothing you say holds any weight.

Associate
https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/humanrights...slavery-and-segregation-in-the-united-states/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

population Incarceration rate
(per 100,000)

White (non-Hispanic)
Hispanic 831
Black 2,306
Asian

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...prison-industrial-complex-slavery-racism.html

If anyone on this forum agrees any of this is ok - you need to get off this forum, you're not welcome here.

why do you assume those statistics automatically = racist white people; when Asians have half the incarceration rate of white people. Really weird for hardcore racist police forces and government to target blacks like that and leave Asians alone. Of course it can’t have anything to do with the gigantic amount of black and Hispanic gangs in the US that dominate most criminal activity….. no no it’s all whitey.

Soldato
Nonsense, he walked out of as shop and was killed, if he was high or not is nothing to do with it, where on Earth is your moral compass pointed?

No one should be murdered, at all, the left have the biggest fight of its life on its hands, made harder by the fact we won't murder people arbitrarily but the right wing will.

He died because he was up to no good and then resisted arrest. If he hadn't acted up to be difficult he wouldn't have been taken from the car and put on the floor in the first place.

Soldato
He died because he was up to no good and then resisted arrest. If he hadn't acted up to be difficult he wouldn't have been taken from the car and put on the floor in the first place.

Crazy disgusting comment - next time you appear you're up to no good, I'll hope someone doesn't murder you huh ?

Your sig says it all anyway to understand you're a tad rightwing.

Caporegime
Crazy disgusting comment - next time you appear you're up to no good, I'll hope someone doesn't murder you huh ?

Your sig says it all anyway to understand you're a tad rightwing.

You gonna answer Chris Wilson's questions or are you going to continue your incessant waaa waaa to an audience that doesn't care about your perpetually hurt feelings?

Back
Top Bottom