Transformers Movie details revealed! ** Spoilers **

Soldato
soundwave said:
I'm not holding out my hopes either I honestly think they are going to completley ruin it.

From what I've read on the script preview it all sounds wrong!!!!!

I was so looking forward to this but the more details that get leaked the worse it sounds.

As an example...Bumblebee cant even speak...he communicates through a series of beeps??? WTF

Anyway here is some points from the script SPOILERS FOLLOW be warned...

Neil

The characters mentioned all seem to be ones out of the recent cartoon series thats been shown on ITV2 on weekdays. Nothing shocking there.

Associate
Garp said:
The characters mentioned all seem to be ones out of the recent cartoon series thats been shown on ITV2 on weekdays. Nothing shocking there.

Which sets hundreds of alamr bells ringing straight away.

If it has anything whatsoever to do with any of the recent cartoon series (Armarda, Energon & Cyrbetron) then this will suck IMHO

All of those series are truly dire, I really hope this isnt the case with the movie.

Neil

Associate
Script spolier

Just read the start of the spoiler and wtf is going on? Cant be G1 or even G2 and theyre changing the names to fit peronalities, NOOOOOOOO!!! :eek:

BONECRUSHER was a construticon and helped to form the huge robot DEVESTATOR, u cant just go o theyre a mineclearing machine and a tank now.
Since when was Brawl a police car he was a tank that helped to form BRUTICUS.
If you have to change SOUNDWAVE to be more modern make him a mp3 player or i-pod, and come on 4 1/2 foot tall he iused to be about 8 foot and was a walkman, that how he could infiltarte so easily. the autobot BLASTER was a boombox/getto blaster but come on who walks round with a ghetto blaster on thewre shoulder these days :rolleyes:
Anyway sorry to moan so much but I been looking forward to this film since I first heard about it and although it could be a great action film it sounds like they are meddling with things better left alone. Im now going to watch the original Transformers the movie and be happy.

Associate
i havent seen the recent cartoons, can anyone give me a quick rundown!

the last that i saw i think optimus prime was nowhere to be seen and hot rod took the energon cube and became roddimus prime! :D

Soldato
keef said:
the last that i saw i think optimus prime was nowhere to be seen and hot rod took the energon cube and became roddimus prime! :D

MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP!!!!!

Pfft, energon cube indeed :rolleyes:

:p

Basically, anything that isnt G1 sucks. Thats all you need to know :)

Associate
nero120 said:
Thats more like it! I cant wait! :D

The trailer details have already been leaked...

SPOLIERS BELOW BE WARNED!!!!

Pictures are numbered in the spoiler & I have linked externally to them rather than post here incase you dont want the effect ruined, then you dont have to see them.

Transformers
Trailer #1
Running time: 1:36

The trailer begins with quick shots of a rocket preparing to launch. Your basic pre-flight stuff. You can hear flight control and the countdown. You then see the rocket blasting off.

IN 2003,
THE BEAGLE 2 MARS ROVER
WAS LAUNCHED

You see the probe entering the red atmosphere of Mars.

WE WERE TOLD IT CRASHED

Many shots of the rover on the surface of Mars, all shown from a variety on cameras on-board the probe itself.

ITS FINAL TRANSMISSION WAS
CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET

More shots from the rover’s point of view.

Suddenly, you hear heavy footsteps coming toward the rover, and a shadow falls over the rover. A humanoid robot shape steps into the rover’s view, but it stands in front of the sun, silhouetting the robot.
After a beat, the robot smashes the rover with its fist. (PIC1)

IT WAS THE ONLY WARNING

WE WOULD EVER GET

Now we see the Earth almost exactly as it appears in the teaser poster (but without the eye). The orchestral theme begins to swell in an ominous way.

Then the Logo appears (PIC 2) & transforms into 7.4.7 (PIC 3)

This then transforms into the Autobot Insignia (PIC 4)

Seems a good trailer, looking forward to seeing it proper.

Anyway pics are as follows:

PIC 1 - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/soundwave_uk/TFTrailer1.png

PIC 2 - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/soundwave_uk/TFTrailer2.png

PIC 3 - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/soundwave_uk/TFTrailer3.png

PIC 4 - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/soundwave_uk/TFTrailer4.png

Neil

Associate
keef said:
i havent seen the recent cartoons, can anyone give me a quick rundown!

VERY VERY quick run down -

Beast Wars - Not bad
Beast Machines - Pants
Robots in Disguise - Appalling
Armarda - Poor
Energon - Terrible
Cybertron - Atrocious

:p :p

None of them have been much cop although Beast Wars did have some very good stories including one 2 part episode where they discover the original ARK containing the still un-activated G1 Characters (Beast Wars is set in Pre-historic Earth prior to the awakening in 1984 of the original characters)

Have a look at Any of the Transformers sites on the web for full synopsis of the shows as it's far too complex for a post here I'm afraid :(

Neil

Associate
Basically the last 4 series R.I.D, Armarda, Enegeron & Cybetron have all transgressed into Pokemon inspired pieces of drivel.

Far too much emphasis placed on the Human kiddie friends of the Autobots & they have all decided that there is the need to declare any attack they are doing prior to launching it...which clearly begs the question that if the opponent knows what they are being attacked by they could easily avoid it.

Anyway for an example of how bad they are then please fell free to tune into CITV at 8:00am or Toonami at about 10:00pm as both are currently showing one of the shows each (Cybertron - CITV & Energon - Toonami)

Neil

Associate
okay! appointment with the kids in front of citv on saturday then!

pokemon and the ilk suck in a big way!

might even look at toonami tonight!

Associate
keef said:
not on toonami tonight! :(

Sorry got my times mixed up it's on at Midnight :eek:

EDIT: Oh something else, you might need to know these arent traditional Hand animated series either, they are some god awful CGI modeled cack :(

Neil

Associate
i hate cgi animation, it is only any good in futurama!

autoview is set for midnight! lol, hope the mrs dont see it!! :D

Back
Top Bottom