Transformers One

This really seems like a straight to steaming show to stick your 5 year old in front of. Not money worthy at the cinema movie.
This. Unless the full film is different from the trailers, it seems squarely aimed at kids.

I'd happily pay to see any new live action transformers film at the cinema.

rp2000

Reactions: Kyo
This. Unless the full film is different from the trailers, it seems squarely aimed at kids.

I'd happily pay to see any new live action transformers film at the cinema.

rp2000
Just give us the first 5 mins of Bumblebee extended to a full movie. We've been shouting about it ever since but they just left money on the table not doing it.

I can see them ditching the live action movies and sticking to cg movies like these if this gets well received. Rise of the beasts didn't exactly set the world on fire and these cg movies cost less to make overall.

$75 million for this vs $200 million for rotb.

Just give us the first 5 mins of Bumblebee extended to a full movie. We've been shouting about it ever since but they just left money on the table not doing it.
Yep. The voices and sounds were perfect from that version. Plus that style of CGI looks more "realistic". Transformers One, the faces look too cartoony for my liking.

rp2000

Reactions: Kyo
I can see them ditching the live action movies and sticking to cg movies like these if this gets well received. Rise of the beasts didn't exactly set the world on fire and these cg movies cost less to make overall.

$75 million for this vs $200 million for rotb.
I suspect if they went for a more realistic style like mentioned above, it would cost a lot more than this cartoony one. Although, looking at the voice cast, maybe a lot of the $75 million went on that!

rp2000

It looks okay. Will be something to sit down and watch with the family at home.

The amount of comedy could be a bit off putting. Thor Love and Thunder remains the worst film I have ever watched. Yes I really do hate that film.

Also speaking of Thor, I like Hemsworth, but would much prefer a VO artist getting this role rather than a big recognisable Hollywood star.

Back
Top Bottom