Trolling my 'rents.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Brilliant.

Proper laughed at some of the pictures/post in this thread too.

This is exactly why the forums are addictive.

You seem to wait for ages, going through the same old boring motions until suddenly something seems a little different. "Oh, what's this?" You say to yourself and start to get really involved. You don't want to peak too soon, so you take your time and enjoy the moment, until BOOM: e-gasm. Lulz everywhere.

Yeah. :cool:

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I want to know what the hell your parents are going to pull to get their own back on you after that.

My congratulations on a weapons-grade trolling.

I daren't think at this point...

As I said in the OP, the trolling began pretty much the day I was born and my father has been like trolldad ever since; his favourite move was recording himself trolling me as a kid (5-10 yrs old) which has since become trolling me by casually watching it when I bring women home.

Then of course there was the time when he and my mum trolled be a few years back by telling me that they were having another kid and let that one ride for a few days...

My mum also told me I had been baptised and should always behave as a kid because God could now watch everything I did. She didn't come clean on that one until about age 18 when she admitted I hadn't been baptised, she just dunked my head in a sink once as a baby so they could get me into the local school which was C of E... FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Associate
rating_5.gif

For you OP, you deserve them :D

Associate
Thank you so much everybody for your support and stars, literally had to change into my brown trousers when I called my mum earlier!

I've had a few drinks to congratulate myself and my dad has since called back. Apparently my mum slapped him upside the head after I phoned her for being such an alpha troll :D

+5 stars to clan Theophany.

Back
Top Bottom