Trusted CD Key Sites.

Soldato
I've been looking around to buy Rocksmith 2014. I've found this website G2A.COM that seem to be selling a Steam Key pretty cheap.

I'm always cautious buying CD keys from websites I have never heard of and I have never heard of G2A :p

Anyone here ever used them before ? Google and Trust Pilot seem to suggest they are a "legit" website. But would be nice if someone here could confirm before I pull the trigger.

Associate
I've been looking around to buy Rocksmith 2014. I've found this website G2A.COM that seem to be selling a Steam Key pretty cheap.

I'm always cautious buying CD keys from websites I have never heard of and I have never heard of G2A :p

Anyone here ever used them before ? Google and Trust Pilot seem to suggest they are a "legit" website. But would be nice if someone here could confirm before I pull the trigger.

I know a few ppl who have bought from them and had no problems what so ever!

Soldato
I had no luck with G2A in the end :( They wanted a mobile phone number which in general I do not give to any company. They wouldn't approve the transaction without it so no order from me.

Seems an ok company to deal with shame they insisted on having a mobile phone number so they could "confirm my details".....

Associate
Probably a long shot, but does anyone know if any of these sites do keys for early-access steam games? (the likes of; planetary annihilation, rust, dayz etc.)

Associate
I had no luck with G2A in the end :( They wanted a mobile phone number which in general I do not give to any company. They wouldn't approve the transaction without it so no order from me.

Seems an ok company to deal with shame they insisted on having a mobile phone number so they could "confirm my details".....

ahh I see, seems to just been a confirmation thing with the mobile number. But I know what you mean though with giving out your number lol. :)

Soldato
Trying to buy Rust from GameKeys4U (GK4U) and i'm currently worried. Went through to paypal, entered in my card details, payment accepted and now nothing.

No email, nothing on my account, no previous orders......:confused:

Soldato
I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but Green Man Gaming and Gamefly are both legitimate key sellers who get their keys directly from publishers and developers.

Back
Top Bottom