Turtle Beach Stealth GEN2 700P

Soldato
You’ll need turtle beach audio hub on the apple store - that’ll allow you to change volume/sound profiles from your phone.

Can’t remember what the mac/pc version is called, it’ll be on their website. You’ll need this to update the firmware.

You’ll need Dolby Atmos on the Xbox.

No shortage of apps to download :p

Heh, and to think in September I had no idea what an Xbox Series X was :D
Grand info there! Your a star!

I am/was an old skool gamer, CS 1.6 moved to CS GO and loved it, got married had kids and it all went south, now I have some time back I want to (not build PCs) but game on a console! Happy days! Thanks again

Soldato
Well it’s arrived and it’s the real deal, box looks like it may have been opened but the headset and bits look brand new, will have a go with it later :)

happy chapped! :D

And for £114 delivered....

Last edited:
Soldato
So these are the stand out headphones for the Series X then in terms of sound stage and cost etc?

There seems to be quite a bit of love for these, to anyone that has got these recently and had a week or two to get used to them what are thoughts?

Is there anyway to link these up to the Series X and PC at the same time or only independently of each other?

Soldato
So these are the stand out headphones for the Series X then in terms of sound stage and cost etc?

There seems to be quite a bit of love for these, to anyone that has got these recently and had a week or two to get used to them what are thoughts?

Is there anyway to link these up to the Series X and PC at the same time or only independently of each other?

No idea on the PC connection but on the Series X the sound is excellent especially with the atmos app. Comfort is top draw and I like the design of it all, also the eq adjustments are decent, the sound is super immersive. I Iike that the mic boom is retractable. Overall it's a solid headset.

Had mine a couple months now and no regrets.

Soldato
No idea on the PC connection but on the Series X the sound is excellent especially with the atmos app. Comfort is top draw and I like the design of it all, also the eq adjustments are decent, the sound is super immersive. I Iike that the mic boom is retractable. Overall it's a solid headset.

Had mine a couple months now and no regrets.

Brilliant, will have to look into the PC connectivity side.

Just keeping an eye on it now as it's constantly out of stock.

Soldato
The Steelseries Arctis 9x are also good, the latest firmware has fixed the initial series x bugs.

I actually had the 7's for my PS4 and returned them.

It kept cutting out, sound quality was sub par and they felt like they were clamping my head.

The cutting out was the worst part, clear line of sight to the dongle and less than 6ft away but dropped non stop even after updating.

Soldato
Yes, I had similar issues before they were updated. They work great now though and sound excellent (to me of course).

Might have to have a look again, although really put off with how tight they were on my big head and updating them won't effect that. Maybe the 9's are better?

I think for now i'll try the Turtle Beach's as they seem like they will fit my big head better.

Back
Top Bottom