Twelve Minutes

Man of Honour
Definitely. I like it, I "finished" it over the weekend and got one of the endings, but I'm definitely going to go back at some point and get the rest of the endings.

It's an odd one though, I find it hard to convey my impressions of it.

Yeah, its a great concept and well implemented. Its an irony though that we gamers moan all the time that nobody is doing anything original and then when someone does we slate it. Its easy to see why so many devs just play it safe and rehash the same style of game over and over.

Associate
I can understand the mixed reviews. I "finished" it over the weekend and my opinion is mixed. The first hour or so I was really into it. I pulled out a notebook and started writing down clues - always a good sign. However after being on a roll with figuring things out I hit a wall and it turned to frustration. I resorted to a guide to help just get past that bit, but was a bit disappointed. It wasnt through lack of brain power that I got stuck and I thought it was a bit cheap to be honest. I was then on my way again, but the last parts of the story didnt unfold for me as well as I would have liked - I guess different people will have a different view of these depending on their own thought pattern.

Considering the cast the voice acting, although great for the most part, doesnt always flow well. Also graphically it is shocking - really bad. I know graphics arent really important with a game like this. It is glitchy and the textures and character models are a few generations old. There's no excuse for a game that only has 4 rooms.

It is a good premise though and something a bit different.

Back
Top Bottom