Twisters (July 2024)

Okay for what it was, however lacks the charm of the original. Very few movies these days have the 'charm' of movies in previous eras

Just seen it - 1st quarter was dull, 2nd was better, 3rd was very good and 4th dropped for me - Overall a 6/10 film, leads did well, story overall was fine (definite nit picks though), CGI was fine etc, but overall that all it was, "fine", it was definitely missing something that made the original way better for me in the interaction between people and the quality of the background actors vs this modern one.

Nitpick - I spent 20 years working on military Radars, and now 10 years teaching others to work on them and this film..........................Ohhhhhhhh Boy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D but for the average Joe, it's fine I guess :D

Watched this a couple of weeks ago. Twister was one of my favourite films of my youth. I really enjoyed this new one. Was good to watch at the cinema as well.

I watched this the other night. It had its ups and downs, but in general, it was a couple of hours of fun.
I don't regret watching it, but wouldn't watch it again.
6.5/10

Watched it on Sunday.

Little bit disappointed that I never watched it at the cinema now as I really enjoyed it. Missing a little bit of the charm of the first one!

Back
Top Bottom