Two Point Hospital

Caporegime
Still with that this new game offers nothing over that which is very disappointing

graphics and modern compatibility? also it is different.

i find games like this just a waste of time as you don't achieve anything long term i find. it's a time sink. prefer something which is online multiplayer with some interaction or a decent story.

Associate
graphics and modern compatibility? also it is different.

i find games like this just a waste of time as you don't achieve anything long term i find. it's a time sink. prefer something which is online multiplayer with some interaction or a decent story.

Graphics are horrible prefer the old style and the old game works fine gog version runs on all windows machines I tried it on.

The developers did mention about multiplayer being added.

Soldato
Graphics look pretty good to me, each to their own I guess. I wouldn't want the game formula changing too much as TH had a pretty good thing going, the ability to run multiple locations and return to hospitals is a good change, allows you to continue to work on one/multiples without losing anything when progressing to the next level, the whole linear thing with TH was one of its downfalls I felt.

Man of Honour
Graphics look pretty good to me, each to their own I guess. I wouldn't want the game formula changing too much as TH had a pretty good thing going, the ability to run multiple locations and return to hospitals is a good change, allows you to continue to work on one/multiples without losing anything when progressing to the next level, the whole linear thing with TH was one of its downfalls I felt.

Same here, I think the freddie mercury illness is hilarious looking with great animation

Soldato
Well colour me excited, I'd seen this pop up briefly but had never realised it was a semi-authentic 'sequel' with some original staff members, had perhaps unfairly just tagged it as a knock off.

Will definately keep more of an eye on this once it is out. Corsix is good, but still buggy at times, and would be nice to have a modern take, without the dryness of a few of the inspired by games I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom