Ubisoft FarCry 5 'are you ready' thread just shown up....

Caporegime
I have heard rumors that apparently it will be a western/cowboy setting so will definitely be looking forward to it if that is the case....

Hated FC 4, loved FC 3 and also liked FC primal.

Soldato
Far Cry 3 was the first game I bought for my PC after a 15 year gap in gaming and it completely blew me away. The gameplay in Far Cry 4 was great but I hated the story and the lame Pagan Min villain - such a come down from 3. Also, after what happened with the main female character in 3, I fully expected to cop off with Anita which never happened so that was a big disappointment also. I mean come on, they set expectations in 3 and then never followed through with them! :D

Also never really felt drawn to Primal - I'll probably pick it up once it drops below a tenner...

Soldato
I actually really liked primal (until I got to the grind but where I had unlocked all the cool stuff and then had the whole story left to play). Will have an eye on this, but certainly not frothing at the mouth waiting for it.

Soldato
I've finally got around to playing Far Cry 4 and am working my way through it now. Far Cry 3 was an excellent game too, and I'll admit that FC4 is very similar to FC3 but given that Primal didn't hold me too long then maybe the similarity is the best way to go?

Updated graphics, a decent story line and more of the same sneaking, take downs and downright mayhem... yes please! :p

Back
Top Bottom