UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread QF 2L ** spoilers ** [16th - 18th April 2024]

Caporegime
I shouldn't have said that away goals was worse. My bad.

Changing your mind after 2 games :cry:

How you can judge the City-Madrid game after only turning over to it at 85 minutes is also unbelievable. There was a lot of end-to-end action in the first half, but Madrid just couldn't hit the target.

Tuesday night's games had a different dynamic as the first legs didn't end in a draw.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sabitzer not being signed by Utd is an oddity he has done well for Dortmund especially for the price he would have been snapped up for.
Not really, he had a few good games but he also had like 3 injuries in the half a season we had him. He's a player at the end of his career who is injury prone, exactly who we shouldn't be signing. Shame as he's a bloody beautiful man.

Soldato
Such as Danns? Jota i imagine cant start and Nunez isnt capable of hitting the target. We should have a lot of the ball, Gakpo makes sense to me.
Dann's or Salah through the middle, and either Elliott out right if salah is central or Gakpo out left if Dann's plays. Gakpo though the middle doesnt work, everyone knows it. "But hes just had his best couple of games though" and provided no goals, no assists, zero creation, stick hm out left where he has at least had a couple of decent games and impacted results.

Back
Top Bottom