UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread QF ** spoilers ** [9th - 11th April 2024]

Soldato
Repeat of the Porto game. Haven’t got the necessary XP for this competition yet.
I get the point but it's a bit harsh. This is elite level and despite Bayern being eclipsed at home they are still a very good team. I thought Arsenal looked quite at ease and was impressed how they got the equaliser. I think they are the real deal and favour them for the league. I don't say that lightly because I can't stand Arteta. Draw looked a fair result and all to play for.

Soldato
Both games superb tonight, I kept switching between the two of them. They really have to mix it up and cater to market forces and split the two english sides over the two nights.

fez

fez

Caporegime

Have to say, by the letter of the law thats a penalty but my word would that be a really stupid one to give. No advantage at all. Clearly a mistake from the player. Giving Bayern a goal for that would be ridiculous.

Soldato
Haaland hate is hilarious. Guys a beast.

Have to say, by the letter of the law thats a penalty but my word would that be a really stupid one to give. No advantage at all. Clearly a mistake from the player. Giving Bayern a goal for that would be ridiculous.

Disagree.

Should be given, a mistake is a mistake and at this level you’ve got to give that.

Back
Top Bottom