UEFA Champions/Europa League Qualifying Play-Off 15/16/17 August 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Absolutely woeful performance from us and we're incredibly lucky not to be out already but to be 1-0 up :o

The midfield need to do so much more to stop them pumping in the diagonal long balls over Lovren because we've got our legs completely spread at the moment.

Caporegime
Honestly we're lucky to be in this at all.

Nice freekick but we have so many issues. Hoffenheim captain seems a good player

Don
Lovren's getting a lot of stick but if you look at every time he's struggled it's when he's been isolated on the left because Moreno's gone AWOL. Look at the build up to their penalty - Moreno decided he's going to close them down all the way back to their keeper, 2 passes later Lovren's isolated one on one with their winger and tbf, didn't do a lot wrong - he didn't even make a challenge, just stood his ground and their winger ran into him.

Soldato
I dont get sudden trust in him especially after signing Robertson.
Its a kick in the teeth for Robertson, I wanted Moreno to get some chances last season when Milner was clearly knackered but to give sudden full support after 1 good pre-season game makes no sense

Caporegime
I don't think he has been to bad apart from that one clearance and like you say most of our issues are thanks to Moreno having his old brain put back in after the pre-season.
He was completely out of postion for the attempt they had near the end of the half. Fouled their player near the halfway line on Matip's side, argued with the ref rather than getting back and allowed them to boot the ball long with only Moreno back. He's an absolute car crash and he's almost as braindead as Moreno.

Associate
I am guessing Robertson will replace him and he is just being given more time to gel with the team. Its the only reason I can think of, that or he lacks some fitness. But I do not understand why Milner is not playing instead even more so after the weekends display.

He was completely out of postion for the attempt they had near the end of the half. Fouled their player near the halfway line on Matip's side, argued with the ref rather than getting back and allowed them to boot the ball long with only Moreno back. He's an absolute car crash and he's almost as braindead as Moreno.

:( I must have missed that.

Back
Top Bottom