UEFA Champions/Europa League Quarter-Final Draw [16th March 2017]

Permabanned
This is the ugliest and most unpleasant draw that could have happened.
I'd prefer Barcelona or Real Madrid for Manchester City, rather than Liverpool.

These Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid all got the easy draw.
The draw is fixed, right? :mad: :mad:

Permabanned
So it’s city,Bayern,Barcelona and Real Madrid for the semifinals

Liverpool, Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid, with the latter three with easy games, while Liverpool won't go through very easily... actually it depends on the mistakes in the City's defense.

Spain and Germany must be happy, while for Italy and England the draw is a complete nightmare.

Permabanned
A laughable team as Wigan knocked them out... Liverpool will tear them apart.
City have a chance against smaller teams like Sevilla and Roma, and perhaps against Juventus.
But against Liverpool, Barca and Real they will die.

Caporegime
Quite chuffed with the CSKA tie for us although traveling to Russia isn’t exactly a good thing :/.

Liverpool and City should be a good game, City will go through I think unless Liverpool play a blinder over 2 legs.

Associate
Not to fussed by the draw. Man city are tough but maybe better to go with the devil you know. Klopp has the best record again Pep of any manager and we've already shown we can get at them. More importantly in 12 games between pep and klopp only 1 draw so should be exciting no matter what.

Both teams going at it playing attacking football. We might lose but would go down swinging atleast. Would rather draw city than Barca, real or Bayern honestly.

Soldato
I am sure. The last time when they played, Liverpool scored 4!!! goals.

and the time before city scored 5.

I'm not saying liverpool have no chance, quite the opposite. I think it is the closest game of the round - neither defence is that great, both attacks are top class - hoping the ref doesn't ruin this one and we get 2 great matches.

Soldato
Love how people writing us off, yes we can't defend but if you attack city neither can they, barely any teams all season have had a go at them like we did, any team is beatable on the day anyway

Permabanned
Is there another draw for the semi-finals?

In order to lift the trophy, Manchester City needs to beat Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona one after another.
The chance is close to 0.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
CSKA shouldn't be too much hassle, if we can avoid Atletico in the next round we've got a real shot at winning this. Also helps that one of Marseille and RB Leipzig will be knocked out too.

UCL draw is very underwhelming, would've loved to see our best two teams against Real and Barca.

Permabanned
UCL draw is very underwhelming, would've loved to see our best two teams against Real and Barca.

The draw itself is extremely corrupted. Instead of ties fixing, they should allow fair play, there should be one draw in the fall which determines all the season fixtures till the end of the season.
What the... are they doing now? Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern all get the lucky draws, and no another team has any chance of winning the competition.

Must sue UEFA.

Back
Top Bottom