UEFA Champions League/Europa League 10/11/12 April *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
I really don't get the fuss over the penalty incident. Yes it was an unfortunate way for Juve to go out, and it was possibly a bit of a soft penalty, but I still think it was a pen. Plus I don't see how the above implies bias, it's not as if she's posing wearing a Real Madrid shirt, and even if she were it's up to her who she supports, she's not the one refereeing the match. The whole thing is people trying to create some sort of huge controversy where there isn't one.

Soldato
I really don't get the fuss over the penalty incident. Yes it was an unfortunate way for Juve to go out, and it was possibly a bit of a soft penalty, but I still think it was a pen. Plus I don't see how the above implies bias, it's not as if she's posing wearing a Real Madrid shirt, and even if she were it's up to her who she supports, she's not the one refereeing the match. The whole thing is people trying to create some sort of huge controversy where there isn't one.
Stop being so level headed... We will have nothing to get our knickers in a twist about!

Back
Top Bottom