UEFA Champions League/Europa League 10/11/12 April *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
So Wilshere after looking so promising for us this season has become a liability in midfield, gives the ball away constantly now. Also Cech has been shocking for us too, I can't think of many games since he signed for us where I've thought he's kept us in it and now he's making far too many mistakes.

Permabanned
I don't mean that, I mean the ref doing a RM game when his spouse is a RM fan. That's not strictly neutral I would have thought.

It isn't only that. The spouse is a referee too, on her own. This means very unprofessional from both of them.

Roma knew they would play with Liverpool before the draw. They knew that yesterday already. Everything is fixed and it is only the money.

Soldato
It isn't only that. The spouse is a referee too, on her own. This means very unprofessional from both of them.

Roma knew they would play with Liverpool before the draw. They knew that yesterday already. Everything is fixed and it is only the money.

They knew they were playing someone and we no doubt getting their website ready for today....they might have just put Liverpool in, I mean its a 1 in 3 chance and it happened. I don't for one minute think it was fixed because if it was I would have thought they would want Munich vs Madrid in the final.

Back
Top Bottom